Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides doting on my poodles, there is one little thing I do no matter what. Without fail no matter how busy, happy, crazy or sad my life is I do this, just 6 little six posts a day to my tumblr blog
Service Monkey

Just 6 posts a day almost 15,000 of them now, some of my posts have been flagged as explicit. Thanks to the pervs on tumblr there is a huge crack down.

I have appealed the absurdity

I was so pleased with my little blog

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Jeepers creepers I have a very hard time imagining you posting something offensive. You come across as a very measured and thoughtful person in how you use your words twyla. And your monkey looks like a very sweet character. I don't do tumblr but my quick look at your service monkey looks light years away from being offensive. I hope your perspective prevails.

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Catherine, I know that they are using computer programming to vet the blogs. I knew they were purging explicit accounts.

It's funny that this is the first post they flagged

20181204_073110 (960x1280).jpg

I didn't think I had anything to worry about. oddly enough they didn't flag the ones where Blue Monkey is nekkid.

This to shall pass

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Well, when they use algorithms without people's eyes - you will get some weird results.

Did tumblr give you an explanation of why it was flagged? Like Catherine, I can't imagine you doing anything offensive.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
You are not alone.....I'm hearing (reading) a lot of people wondering about what is their problem!!!! Your Monkey is really really a cute one!!!! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
3,150 Posts
Twyla, that's insane. I'd be sooo annoyed.

Lately I feel like the culture changed when I blinked, and I'm nearly in shock from the angry neo-tribalism brought to an extreme by our electronic toys in any area you can think of.

Here's a popular WSJ article that's been featured on Google News for the past week:

America Is Addicted to Outrage. Is There a Cure?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Twyla, I'm enchanted with Service Monkey :) How on earth could this be misconstrued?

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone, this is the price you pay for having things ready at your finger tips. I have been blogging about my little blue monkey for ten years, the last six on tumblr.

Truth is Blue comes with me when the poodles cannot, he is my Flat Stanley. He has traveled with me on vacation and work trips. As for the rest of my blogs I love monkeys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts