Poodle Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Registered
I was raised in Michigan what seems like 100 years ago and remember that kind of snow. Now in Oklahoma not so much since the 70s-80s. This year its been rain. Love those shots of her. I'd have LOVED a parti poodle but where and how I live and work the dirty, faded brown is best, she may be dirty but at least I don't have to look at it every day.

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
I was raised in Michigan what seems like 100 years ago and remember that kind of snow. Now in Oklahoma not so much since the 70s-80s. This year its been rain. Love those shots of her. I'd have LOVED a parti poodle but where and how I live and work the dirty, faded brown is best, she may be dirty but at least I don't have to look at it every day.
We're back to moderate temps and rain. What a bummer! But I'm happy we had at least a few days of winter this year. When we first moved to Washington, spring was in full force by mid-February, flowers and all. I've got my fingers crossed winter still has a little gas in her tank. :)

And yep - Peggy's white legs get awfully dirty, awfully quickly in this muddy weather. But I try not to stress about it....and definitely don't think too much about where the dirt goes when they're magically back to white after a few hours inside. 馃槀

Registered
I hope we get some more snow too! Sisko didn't really get to play in it, and he didn't eat much and I never got to have any because he didn't share馃槗馃槀

Registered
Non-issue for sure on the cold weather with Spoos! So glad I didn't get one of those silly dogs that is afraid of the snow and needs a coat!

We have almost 5 foot piles from shoveling, and about 2.5 where it has compacted in the centers. Tiki, at over 10 years, still goes nuts when he gets out in it:) I almost feel guilty when I don't want to go for a long walk on the icy sidewalks and bring him in before he wants to come.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts