Poodle Forum banner
1901 - 1920 of 1956 Posts

·
Administrator
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,913 ·
Today Peggy had the shock of her life when she stepped out into the hall and one of the other condo doors was propped OPEN and you could see INSIDE. Not only that, there was stuff EVERYWHERE. And outside was a truck with a big metal THING on the back. And two men were standing on it and being lifted up off the GROUND.

:eek::eek::eek:

One of my parents’ neighbours is moving and this has resulted in a whole bunch of new sights, sounds, and smells for Peggy. I’m still exhausted but testing negative now, so we hung out and watched the movers for a while. They were sweet to Peggy, so of course in no time at all she was begging to ride the lift into the back of the truck with them.

Now we’re hanging out on the balcony, watching the action from a different angle.

Plant Carnivore Mammal Fence Dog breed

Road surface Dog Asphalt Grass Automotive tire

A thrilling morning for a poodle!

·
Premium Member
15,179 Posts
Good to hear you are improving, even if it is only slowly. And to hear that Peggy had such an exciting morning after so many days of enforced idleness. Here's to a steady recovery for humans, and lots more fun days for poodles!

·
Administrator
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,920 ·
Glad you're feeling better. Another Peggy adventure on deck. Hope she still likes home!
I think we’re feeling just well enough to get ourselves home. But I’m not looking forward to the ferry ride. :sick: Our neighbour is currently stocking our fridge with dinners, which makes me feel a little better about the situation. It will be nice to have community again after navigating this illness so far from home.

I think Peggy has enjoyed having us all in such close quarters, but she will be thrilled to have a backyard again!

1901 - 1920 of 1956 Posts