Poodle Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Mine is having a jerk day😖😔 PtP she is so beautiful!! I wouldn't believe that she could be a jerk if I didn't have Standard Poodle myself. We will have to deal with jerkiness until maybe 3 to 4 years😓

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Mine is having a jerk day😖😔 PtP she is so beautiful!! I wouldn't believe that she could be a jerk if I didn't have Standard Poodle myself. We will have to deal with jerkiness until maybe 3 to 4 years😓
I suspect Peggy might be a jerk forever, but we'll see. :LOL: I'm already looking forward to her senior years. I can picture her and Sisko in rocking chairs on a porch, reminiscing about their adolescence and what they put their humans through.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I suspect Peggy might be a jerk forever, but we'll see. :LOL: I'm already looking forward to her senior years. I can picture her and Sisko in rocking chairs on a porch, reminiscing about their adolescence and what they put their humans through.
😆 I think the same about Sisko. I hope that she isn't a jerk forever. LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣 I could too. I hope when I get another puppy, s/he puts Sisko through the same hell that he put me through! While also being well behaved with me and other peeps.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts