Poodle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 632 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
After an exhausting morning spent barking at every little noise, this teenage poodle has finally decided to relax.

(If barking with one's mouth closed while trying but failing to sleep counts as relaxed.)

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
She is such a beauty! It makes waiting for her mini harder lol
If it helps, she can be a real jerk sometimes lol. But you're right. She's a beauty and a lover and such a smart girl. We're lucky to have her.

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Mine is having a jerk day😖😔 PtP she is so beautiful!! I wouldn't believe that she could be a jerk if I didn't have Standard Poodle myself. We will have to deal with jerkiness until maybe 3 to 4 years😓
I suspect Peggy might be a jerk forever, but we'll see. :LOL: I'm already looking forward to her senior years. I can picture her and Sisko in rocking chairs on a porch, reminiscing about their adolescence and what they put their humans through.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I suspect Peggy might be a jerk forever, but we'll see. :LOL: I'm already looking forward to her senior years. I can picture her and Sisko in rocking chairs on a porch, reminiscing about their adolescence and what they put their humans through.
😆 I think the same about Sisko. I hope that she isn't a jerk forever. LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣 I could too. I hope when I get another puppy, s/he puts Sisko through the same hell that he put me through! While also being well behaved with me and other peeps.

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Such a cute girl. Is she jumping over that planter box thing in the action shot?
Ha! Nope, but she most definitely has in the past. I think she might have wings.

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
I like that she still sometimes does her sloppy puppy sit when she's tired. These remind me of back-to-school photos.

"Seriously, Mom??"

"Okay fiiiiiiine. Cheese!"

·
Super Moderator
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Definite Glamor Shots vibes. She looks gorgeous!
She's rockin' her new clip! Our poor groomer had quite a task, balancing out our jagged quarantine work. She basically had to find the lowest point in each part of Peggy's coat and just work with that as a baseline. We tipped generously. Lol.

121 - 140 of 632 Posts