Poodle Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1270 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,439 Posts
In our family that's known as the "When are you going to start tap dancing?" look - AKA "I'm BORED - do something fun!".

·
Administrator
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,218 ·
I love the wooly texture you can see in Peggy's coat in some pictures. She's always reminded me of a lamb. Miss Peggy Sue Bo Peep if you please. 😆
I think that’s mostly a result of my atrocious grooming skills. :ROFLMAO: But I agree, she does have lovely sheepy vibes. She has a gorgeous, dense coat.

·
Administrator
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,219 ·
I discovered a mat on one of Peggy’s ears today, so I decided to do a little home grooming. You might recall I am a terrible home groomer, but I want to keep trying.

Before pic:

Dog Water dog Window Dog breed Carnivore

After:

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Water dog Companion dog

I took off a bunch of ear fluff and attempted to balance out the new length with a trial run of my new curved shears. I give myself a solid......C-. :LOL: Peggy, on the other hand, gets an A+ for being an awesome, patient girl.

I rewarded her with a quick play session:
Plant Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore

Plant Dog Tree Dog breed Carnivore
Sky Dog Cloud Vertebrate Carnivore

Plant Green Fence Cloud Sky

And then it was back to the dining room table for a little tail shaping:

Dog breed Dog Window Collar Carnivore

She sees her pro groomer at the end of the month. I am torn on how much fluff to keep, since I’m so bad at maintaining it. We love how soft she is, but my number 1 goal will always be Peggy’s comfort.

1201 - 1220 of 1270 Posts