Poodle Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1270 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I love these pictures. I’m a big fan of talking walking pictures. I have many pictures of family with me behind them. My favorites are ones where my husband is walking and holding the hands of my grandchildren. I need to get more dog walking pictures.😊

·
Administrator
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,186 ·
Those little licks! I've never seen this behavior from Mia before, but she and Eddie do them every time we get together. It's so intriguing to discover a new behavior at 11.5 years old.
Jasper did it so often to Peggy, she finally started doing it back. I wonder if Eddie convinced Mia, too. :love:

I understand it’s an appeasement gesture.

·
Administrator
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,187 ·
I love these pictures. I’m a big fan of talking walking pictures. I have many pictures of family with me behind them. My favorites are ones where my husband is walking and holding the hands of my grandchildren. I need to get more dog walking pictures.😊
I love hanging back to take pictures, although Peggy finds it a little confusing. In the fourth pic, my husband was getting ready to release her so she could race back to me for a check-in.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Someone stepped in a big poop while playing in the snowy backyard this morning. :( She’s been very subdued ever since, even before we realized what had happened. Poor little poopy foot.

View attachment 486478
Tell Peggy that every dog experiences “poopy foot” at some point in their doggy life. Tell her she’s not alone. Humans sometimes get “poopy foot” too! 😉🤣

1181 - 1200 of 1270 Posts