Poodle Forum banner
781 - 800 of 869 Posts

·
Registered
Elroy: Standard Poodle
2,008 Posts
HaHa!! Looks familiar! One of Elroy's favorite games is to rip up paper bags (the ones from the grocery store with handles are his favorites) and cardboard boxes. Luckily, he has no interest in eating the pieces. He also only rips up the things I give him. He leaves the others alone. He rips off a piece, spits it out, rips off a piece, spits it out, etc. I take the pieces away as he progresses.

·
Registered
52 Posts
LOVE the spots on her cuffs!. What s beautiful cut! She looks so tiny curled up there on the couch. How much does she weigh?

I do love getting Winston (spoo) snd Cisco (toy) back from the groomers. It’s like getting a whole new dog especially when going from long to a summer cut.Nothing fancy here tho - no poms, cuffs, etc. Just a shaved face and more recently clean toes (more to see if helps to avoid tracking dirt, debris into house). I’m tires of wiping paws after every trip outside!

·
Super Moderator
11,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #799 ·
LOVE the spots on her cuffs!. What s beautiful cut! She looks so tiny curled up there on the couch. How much does she weigh?

I do love getting Winston (spoo) snd Cisco (toy) back from the groomers. It’s like getting a whole new dog especially when going from long to a summer cut.Nothing fancy here tho - no poms, cuffs, etc. Just a shaved face and more recently clean toes (more to see if helps to avoid tracking dirt, debris into house). I’m tires of wiping paws after every trip outside!
Peggy has weighed around 45 lbs since she was 8 months old. She’s now almost 2.5. :)

As I type this, she’s curled in a tight ball between my legs, covered fully by a sweater, trembling. She is soooo very chilly and I feel bad now for having her clipped so short at the start of fall. Amazing to think of poodles running the Iditarod! I guess their dense coat really does provide incredible insulation.

Clean feet are a revelation, though. I think you’ll enjoy the no-fuss clean-up after outdoor times. They look “fancy” to an unfamiliar eye, but they’re actually quite utilitarian.

781 - 800 of 869 Posts