Poodle Forum banner
721 - 740 of 764 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #729 ·
You need to have your carpet shampooed. It has spots.
View attachment 481375

(ba dum tisssss)
Lollll! Thank you for the big laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She loves that rug so darn much. Not sure why we waited so long to put it back down. Was only supposed to be a temporary puppy thing.

I think she thinks it’s one big Peggy bed.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
"I've looked in the mirror and I don't need brushing!"

·
Super Moderator
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #737 ·
These two are such fabulous playmates.

Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant

It’s hilarious watching them run off on little adventures and then come back to see what the humans are doing. And they don’t lose their minds with excitement or get overly worked up or play rough. They spend a lot of time giving each other flicky little mouth licks. Appeasement?? At first Peggy seemed a bit exasperated by the attention, but now she just does it right back.

The best moment today was when Peggy found a highly coveted bone-shaped toy in the yard and, after just the briefest guarding posture (my stomach sunk), she invited Jasper to chase her like she does with us! After a bit of that game, she dropped the toy and never gave it another thought.

·
Registered
Elroy: Standard Poodle
1,757 Posts

View attachment 481548

It’s hilarious watching them run off on little adventures and then come back to see what the humans are doing. And they don’t lose their minds with excitement or get overly worked up or play rough. They spend a lot of time giving each other flicky little mouth licks. Appeasement?? At first Peggy seemed a bit exasperated by the attention, but now she just does it right back.

The best moment today was when Peggy found a highly coveted bone-shaped toy in the yard and, after just the briefest guarding posture (my stomach sunk), she invited Jasper to chase her like she does with us! After a bit of that game, she dropped the toy and never gave it another thought.
Yeah Peggy!

·
Registered
63 Posts

View attachment 481548

They look so beautiful and happy. That does look like a professional photo! I hope I can be so lucky as to find a similarly good friend for Milo. It might be tricky since all my friends have big dogs.

721 - 740 of 764 Posts