Poodle Forum banner
681 - 700 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Awww. Does she know “all done”? Does she know their names? You could try “name all done” if she’s looking for them again tonight to see if she understands that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks! I think Peggy and Hugo might be cousins…😉 he’s probably gonna fight me all the way.
Aw! Yay! Welcome to the club. ;)

I got this one, but I haven’t used it yet:

I’ve just been tapping her nails with it while feeding treats, running it in her presence, etc. At one point I pretended to grind my husband’s nails and she settled right in close to watch. Pretty adorable, but I still fully expect her to hate it.
How's it going with Peggy and your new nail grinder?

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Just away- Peggy in the green bandana. Notice the eyes that look like "What me I have been real good" Very soulful. Anyway we call it the Peggy look I am teaching this just for fun. Command Is - is that your Peggy look? Asta does better with phrases as commands So it is what we are learning. Thanks Peggy - have some turkey

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Lol, looks like the stump of a cigar!

·
Super Moderator
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #691 ·
Awww. Does she know “all done”? Does she know their names? You could try “name all done” if she’s looking for them again tonight to see if she understands that.
I do use “all gone” when I’m at the end of a handful of treats. I’ll try it tonight.
Dinnertime rolls around....

“All gone, Peggy. They’re all gone.”

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Oh those sad eyes! But lovely to know she enjoyed their company so much, and will welcome them with joy next time they visit.

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Super Moderator
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #699 ·
I dislocated my shoulder again today and was a complete mess until I could get it back in place.

(I’m still kind of a mess.)

My husband helped me into the only chair I could manage to sit in, I verrrry slowly and carefully put up my legs, and within seconds a poodle soared up and over, landing light as a feather between them. She then gently pushed her nose under the hand on my dislocated side, and with my fingers in her topknot, I felt the tension leave my spasming muscles.

Poodles are magic.

681 - 700 of 764 Posts