Poodle Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Today's class more than made up for last week's! Hooray!

After a typical patience-testing settle-in period, where her brain, ears, and nose just completely turn off, Peggy was a solid B+ student, even demonstrating a snappy "Go to your bed" for the whole class! Pretty impressive in an untested environment, with no familiar mat in sight—just a towel provided by our trainer.

Now we get to enjoy a gloriously snoozy poodle for the rest of the day:

"I'm a good girl."

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We've been bonding up a storm lately.

IMG_5815.JPG

I feel very lucky to have this girl in my life. I also feel very lucky that she doesn't mind when I mess with her adorable face.

She seems to think it's her duty to carefully inspect every nook and cranny of mine, so it's really only fair.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Peggy's newly ferocious door barking has my nerves jangling and my teeth on edge, so I'm looking at this sweet photo from yesterday, hoping it will soothe me:

I used to think the sound of my mini mix's hysterical yapping was the very worst thing. I stand corrected!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
(Just as I posted that, the neighbourhood dogs erupted into an extended chorus of woofs, barks, awoooooos, and frantic arfs. Peggy remains mercifully silent. I feel guilty now for complaining.)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts