Poodle Forum banner

321 - 340 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Peggy - you'd better start looking for a really good lawyer. Until then, say nothing. Admit to nothing.

You don't want to be stuck in poodle jail again when you could be hanging out in the rest of the house!

(Annie says she would be happy to represent you. She charges at an hourly rate, and accepts payment in Farmina, beef, and cheese).

·
Super Moderator
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Peggy - you'd better start looking for a really good lawyer. Until then, say nothing. Admit to nothing.

You don't want to be stuck in poodle jail again when you could be hanging out in the rest of the house!

(Annie says she would be happy to represent you. She charges at an hourly rate, and accepts payment in Farmina, beef, and cheese).
Lol! I love that our poodles have the same currency.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Well this is new:

View attachment 472264

Peggy seems to be more and more interested in areas and items that are clearly off-limits. In the words of my husband just now: "I think we've got an interesting few months ahead of us."
Well I don't blame her. It's easy to see why things would be off limits to a crazy puppy but a refined young lady poodle is a whole other matter. Surely the rules must accommodate newfound maturity and responsibility.

·
Registered
Olive, black miniature poodle, 9 months old
311 Posts

Olive would also love to represent you, free of cost.

321 - 340 of 380 Posts