Poodle Forum banner
201 - 220 of 3,456 Posts
Discussion starter · #201 ·
Aww she's looking so pretty and poodley after her trim. Misha needs one of those balls. He would look extra funny trying to carry it.
Omg she looooves that thing. The funniest is when she carries it up the garden stairs. It's taken some time to perfect her technique.

I think Misha absolutely needs one.

Here's Peggy's:

(As expected, the handle was chewed off almost immediately. We still find bits of it scattered around our yard.)

Omg she looooves that thing. The funniest is when she carries it up the garden stairs. It's taken some time to perfect her technique.

I think Misha absolutely needs one.

Here's Peggy's:

(As expected, the handle was chewed off almost immediately. We still find bits of it scattered around our yard.)
Thanks! I see they also sell soccer ball versions. Maybe Peggy just preferred it without the handle lol.

Discussion starter · #210 ·
I've been working with her on a "Through" command and decided to take it up a notch while she was feeling extra motivated tonight:

This hula hoop is actually a little too small, so she has to be extremely precise. I love watching her figure this stuff out with only a little help from the clicker.

Discussion starter · #212 ·
I was on the phone with my mom yesterday, when Peggy walked in like this...

My mom didn't understand why I was laughing so hard, so I had to take a pic.

(That's painter's tape, by the way. My husband was doing some work around the house, and his "helper" decided to help herself to a treasure.)

201 - 220 of 3,456 Posts