Poodle Forum banner
181 - 200 of 3,456 Posts
Discussion starter · #184 ·
After your glowing review, I decided to try your model of Roomba. Mine came in a different color but I think it's the same. I think it might be defective though because so far it hasn't moved.
View attachment 467965
Wow! Another dud, huh? Maybe we should join forces for a class-action lawsuit. Unacceptable.

Thought I'd create a space to share some of my favourites. Here's Peggy today, enjoying a quiet moment with my husband:

View attachment 463950

View attachment 463949

She will be 8 months old tomorrow and is in desperate need of a good grooming. Her ear hair especially is starting to mat. Might have to clip them nice and short.
u have not only a wonderful and cute dog but also a wonderful renovation in the bedroom, like it:love:

Discussion starter · #190 ·
After last week's "Best class ever!!!" today's was a bit of a bummer. The bad energy began when I forgot my good mask and had to use one that had me red and sweating within minutes. Throw in a very sweet but very barky new student, plus a grumpy husband, and well.....the chaotic vibes just increased from there.

Midway through, Peggy abruptly bolted towards our trainer, yanking my arm behind my back and twisting the still-tender shoulder I injured in February. I'm leaning on an ice pack as I type this, assessing the damage. It's not looking great.

Luckily, Peggy is one cute girl:

Yes, she is madly in love with a dryer ball. And she's been a perfect angel poodle since we got home.

(I don't think she liked the energy either.)

Oh my gawd, I think I’m in love... How many pictures do you have to take to get such great ones ? Or is she simply this cute at every shot ?

The first picture is worth a million bucks...

Discussion starter · #199 ·
Lol! You're so sweet, Dechi.

Since I use my phone camera, I pretty much always have it on me, which definitely helps. But she's also pretty darn cute. :)

That first photo was the first of a five-shot series. Here are the rest:

If I talk to her while I hold up my phone, I can get a good variety of head angles.

I used to find it hard to shoot her one white eyelid, and it still looks funny straight-on. But now I like how it adds some sass to her facial expressions.

181 - 200 of 3,456 Posts