Poodle Forum banner

Peeing on the floor

6K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Shereen 
We're still dealing with this issue at 15 weeks :eek:hwell: It's good to get reminders on how to deal with it!
Last night, we were tucking the baby into her crib, and Rogan literally starting peeing RIGHT THERE beside her bed... my hubby felt it splashing against his leg (I know, GROSS!) and was able to "catch him in the act and reprimand him" which was good, maybe he'll realise what we're expecting from him! He's done this alot lately! He had just been outside too!! ARGH!

IA with cbrand...
I had already been thinking that maybe it's time to start taking Rogan out on a leash so I can reward each pee & poop that he does on the grass and make a huge big deal out of it :cheer2: ... lately, he's just going outside and hanging out while I do other things inside. He barks when he wants to come in. I'm pretty sure that's the problem... like Cesar always says, it takes discipline to train a dog ... really, to train the people is more accurate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.