Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,134 Posts
I suggest you do not put the dogs full name , maybe part of it because so many people misspell or they ad periods, comas , S's and this will change the search results.

What are the dogs names i can probably help you look for them

· Registered
3,134 Posts
I found her sires, just putting in the great grandfathers name, but no luck on the dam she is strictly pet pedigree I think
It should not matter if its a pet pedigree .... all types of poodle pedigrees are on there. Enzo does not have CH filled pedigree but I found his dad on there.

· Registered
3,134 Posts
Sire:

CH Heiland's Blessing of Whindamer

Fourpoints Sneaky Ninja

Windamer Boot Scooter Boogie

Carme' Dressed in Khakis

Ch VIP Had a Sneakin' Suspicion

Kepler's Sylvia Susan

Dam:

Buddys Lil Budmeister Bubba

Cayennes Gingee Allspice

Little Lord Budmeister

Krystal White Cloud

JJ's Honey Bear

JJ's Cayenne

This is from all I have :questionmark:
oK I double check to see if the dams side was on there and its not , register and add it on poodle pedigree, If you could not find the sire but only his parents add your dogs sire but make sure you copy his sire and dams name exactly how it is on poodle pedigree so that they will link up together. One missed spelling or ' or s will make a new pedigree and it will not contect/ continue.

I hope that helps and makes sense. I had to do this for a part of Enzos pedigree, Someone misspelled a dog so his pedigree had a bunch of unknowns i fixed it buy adding the right spelling (how it appeared on poodle pedigree)on poodle pedigree

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.