Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is truly unreal how quickly time passes with puppies in the house! The wee goobers are three weeks old already. Crazy! Their personalities are blossoming now. They are getting super steady on their feet. And they respond to us and love human affection. We are smitten to say the least!

This page is not loading photos easily, so will try later today to post more.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uploading pics is working this morning, so here are some more photos of our babies.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Thank you for the puppy fix - what a lovely litter.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Oh what fun puppies are! (and work!LOL!) Has Pearl picked a favorite yet? Have you? hahaha!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
What a delight! I have been off line for a while... and upon my return I was so happy to see Journey's Grand babies. I am smitten with the sassy little girl, and the blacks are so shiny. Just another reason to become a Canadian. Wilson is half- Canadian, so why not go for an all Canadian pup next time? Thank you again for sharing the puppies with us.:in-love:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh what fun puppies are! (and work!LOL!) Has Pearl picked a favorite yet? Have you? hahaha!
No favourites yet. We will be watching closely though. Hoping to keep a boy and a girl from this litter to title and hopefully breed one day. Quincy seems to hone in on Luna, the black girl with the lilac collar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts