Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Pearl (CH. Arreau's The Colour of My Love) was bred to a boy I have longed to breed to for four years- CH. Sovereign Sir Winston. I am thrilled to announce that Pearl had three girls and six boys six days ago. She is an amazing Mother. I could not be prouder of her. I delivered the first seven puppies by myself as nobody else was home, and it went smoothly and she did everything by the book. The babies were all a wonderful weight at birth, are content puppies and are gaining weight beautifully.

Presenting the result of one of my dream breedings:

Attachments

Registered
Very lovely. Beautiful pigment. Sir Winston has some gorgeous puppies out there. He has got to be of the top sires these past few years. Do you think that the light ones will turn out to be apricot or cream?

Registered
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here are some photos of Mama and Daddy. I am hoping this will be the magical combination I am dreaming it will be. We are keeping a girl to show and hopefully breed, and ohhhh....would I ever love to get a boy into a show home!!

Attachments

Registered
Beautiful! Such a happy, healthy, comfortable, and secure mama can only be found with such a practiced, careful, knowledgeable, expert breeder as you :).
Congratulations to precious Pearl and her wee ones - and to you, Cherie! Oh, to be on that list!

Premium Member
Oh My! Little replicas of Beautiful Pearl?:love2::love2::love2: Will you be keeping a Black or an Apricot? Looks like you will be having MORE puppy fun at your house!!!:five:

Premium Member
What a gorgeous litter - not surprising in that they have a wonderful dam and sire. Thanks for my puppy fix.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts