Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm excited about the results, a friend of mine has a minature there, she's Norwegian but she's been in the US now for a few months doing great:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Agility's tomorrow; Obedience and Rally on Tuesday; Dogs on Wednesday; Bitches on Thursday; Best of Breed on Friday. Think there's also a Silver Competition and Red Competition tomorrow also. One of these days I'm going to get there. They have a deal where you can watch the actual competition live on your computer or later in the day for $70 for Wed., Thursday and Friday or $25/day.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Awesome !

I can't wait to go next year :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Awesome !

I can't wait to go next year :)
I'll be there too next year with a bunch of "red kids" and friends and their poos from the Poodle Club of Tulsa! I was looking at buying a big motor home yesterday so that shows would be easier and more convenient for us. We'll caravan there.

A friend and her Red Girl, Antoinette, won Best of Breed AND placed 3rd in Amateur Owner Handler at PCA at the Apricot Red Poodle Club match. She just started showing in AKC when I started. Are you going to show Enzo next year? It would be a hoot to see him there as my spoo boy will be showing too.

Bought the Standards DVDs for PCA so can't wait to get them and watch!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I'll be there too next year with a bunch of "red kids" and friends and their poos from the Poodle Club of Tulsa! I was looking at buying a big motor home yesterday so that shows would be easier and more convenient for us. We'll caravan there.

A friend and her Red Girl, Antoinette, won Best of Breed AND placed 3rd in Amateur Owner Handler at PCA at the Apricot Red Poodle Club match. She just started showing in AKC when I started. Are you going to show Enzo next year? It would be a hoot to see him there as my spoo boy will be showing too.

Bought the Standards DVDs for PCA so can't wait to get them and watch!
Where are the results for the red match ? I did not see them I was looking for them lol

Maybe ? If Our friend goes and handles him we might enter him.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Where are the results for the red match ? I did not see them I was looking for them lol

Maybe ? If Our friend goes and handles him we might enter him.
The apricot, brown and silver matches aren't official AKC shows, and are not included in the PCA results. I've never seen the results posted anywhere for brown and silver and they haven't posted the results on the apricot/red club's website for awhile.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got back from PCA, it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I won a $600 basket of rubber bands, brushes, and hair wraps from The Color Coordinated Canine in the PCA raffle, it was great. So many amazing dogs. I went with my mom and Jaset Poodles, whose special London got First Award of Merit, he was to die for! For the standard poodles, the Brighton bitch took BOV and BIS - she had a gorgeous face on her, followed by Micah (Penndragon Masaniello, also a gorgeous dog), and then Jaset Satisfaction. To a lot of people's surprise (but not mine), Jetta took 2nd award of merit. I got to meet a lot of top kennel people too, and see a lot of different types of dogs, which was a great learning experience. I saw a few apricots, a really pretty red, and a silver beige (or at least we thought it was... no one could decide on the color). Walker the toy poodle was adorable as well, he looked like a little machine rather than a real dog. I highly recommend any poodle fan to go one year. It's out in the middle of nowhere in MD but it's totally worth the flight and drive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not sure, I asked if it was a Terry Farley dog but it wasn't, he only had apricots there. I think it was a kennel I hadn't really heard of. You didn't see too many different colors there, a couple of silvers placed but for the most part it was just b & w.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OOoooh!

I cannot wait to go to the PCA!!!
It is definitely on my priority list as the first place I will go, when I can!
But who knows when that will be!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't see any results when I click on the link.. I just go to a page that is called results but the only link there is to order videos.. and it says what went on each day.. but no results. Is it my computer being silly or me?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I don't see any results when I click on the link.. I just go to a page that is called results but the only link there is to order videos.. and it says what went on each day.. but no results. Is it my computer being silly or me?
When you click on results a list is shown on the Left side in blue right below Results.

I hope that helps I could not find them either because I didnt look on the left side lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Any idea where the red was out of?
I know exactly who the red is and you would be absolutely shocked at the pedigree, everyone is at the ARPC. Definitely not normal for this breeding to get a beauty...the stars and the moon and all the planets had to line up just perfectly to get this red std poodle. Although it could use a bit of better rear movement, maybe with more maturity it'll improve.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts