Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppies were born Feb 7 so they are about 20 days old.

Those dark ones are hard to photograph but they are so nice. The darks are all boys and the one white female is sold to a client of mine yesterday.....came into my shop broken hearted about losing her 5 year old toy poo. She is almost positive her 4 year old grandson did something to it and it became paralyzed and eventually died at the vet. But the grandson moved away last weekend and this lady has always loved my standards. I just happened to have this little girl to fill the hole in her heart.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OMG they are cute love the tails ;)

I have not been keeping up but I thought these where parti pups lol they are still cute.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
very cute!!

I hope you find great homes for them :)

have you sorted out how you are going to do this yet?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhh they're adorable!!! So how many did she have?? Any partis or silvers or anything, or just black and cream?
Sooooo cute!!! Do keep sharing pics won't you!

·
Registered
243 Posts
They are so cute. Glad to see that they are doing so well and Momma looks good too. Keep us updated and I hope they all find great homes!:)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Aww gorgeous puppies thanks for sharing! It makes me want a little black Spoo! Mister would love that but we dont need another dog right now especially a pup lol.
So adorable though!!! Keep us posted as they get older!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts