Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I would like to ask where I can find parti poodle kennel in europe(I am from Serbia) and I wonder how much do they cost? Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

I don't know if we have other members from Serbia or very near so until or unless someone else can help, I have these references to offer:

International
The Fédération Cynologique Internationale is the World Canine Organisation.
It includes 99 members and contract partners (one member per country) that each issue their own pedigrees and train their own judges.

Fédération Cynologique Internationale

Poodle

CANICHE
Europe

FCI members and contract partners
The Americas & Caribbean

Asia, Africa & Oceania

Planet Poodle

PLANET POODLE - Das Pudel Magazin - The Poodle Magazine
PLANET POODLE - The German Poodle Magazine
www.planetpoodle.de

Clubs from Around the World:

I also searched online for "Poodle Club of Serbia" and got some links for you to look at, if you haven't already found these. Official Poodle Clubs or breed registry organizations will be a good source.

For pricing, I can only offer general range of USD $2000-$3500. You didn't specify which variety, whether you're looking for a standard, medium (if Serbia is FCI), miniature, or toy. I'm sorry but have no way of knowing if any of these links will actually be specific to Parti's but there may be somewhere to start in these.

UZg5FxoAHAAeACAAcoBiAGWDpIBBjEyLjUuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=gws-wiz

As with online links in the US, just because they're not updated doesn't mean there isn't someone still to contact.

If you can find someone in the Serbian Poodle world to speak with, they will hopefully be able to direct you.

This is the name of the Serbian Kennel Club for breed registry, Kinološki Savez Srbije, and Serbia seems to be FCI so you'll find the club information in the FCI link above.

I hope there's something helpful for you in this info.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'm not familiar with either of these breeders, but found their names online.

Helegro, Czech Republic (partipoodles.cz)

There was a breeder in Croatia, Marijan Ivana Lazeta, who was mentioned by Winters Wind Facebook page in the US. An older post and I couldn't find contact info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts