Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It must be the day for grooming as Locket posted pics also. Poppy got her second groom today. I still think it is so funny to go from furry nose to shaved, looks like her nose grows! I had the groomer take some of her puppy fuzz off and you can really see some more of her black spots coming through, I know they are not desired in partis, but I love those little spots! I also included a pic of her one of her feet, I just love the way they look when they are shaved. Fresh feet and face really show off her unique coloring. I think the solids are beautiful also, but I fell for the partis.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She looks so kissable!!! I kiss and rub those shaved face!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG I love her spotted feet!! Those are so cute. She's absolutely adorable and has beautiful markings. :) I like the little speckles on partis too

·
Registered
42 Posts
It must be the day for grooming as Locket posted pics also. Poppy got her second groom today. I still think it is so funny to go from furry nose to shaved, looks like her nose grows! I had the groomer take some of her puppy fuzz off and you can really see some more of her black spots coming through, I know they are not desired in partis, but I love those little spots! I also included a pic of her one of her feet, I just love the way they look when they are shaved. Fresh feet and face really show off her unique coloring. I think the solids are beautiful also, but I fell for the partis.
Obviously, I too, love the Parti's! They are so beautiful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts