Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Darn...couldn't load the video...do you have a privacy lock on it by any chance?

The stills are great and he is so handsome. You have a really lovely family. It looks like you all had a wonderful day!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn...couldn't load the video...do you have a privacy lock on it by any chance?

The stills are great and he is so handsome. You have a really lovely family. It looks like you all had a wonderful day!!
Humm, the video should work....:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time! Such a beautiful day and Lincoln is VERY pretty!!
Thanks for sharing your pics!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Parti's are so beautiful! I'm lovin that haircut on him! Normally I dislike bracelets, but the shaved ears and tail keeps it masculine and very handsome!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Great shots and fun to see the live video too!! He's a big boy!! He's almost exactly the same age as Rogan, 1 month younger I think! Rogan loves playing fetch too! I'm gonna have to get one of those ball thrower things! :) Thanks for sharing your special day!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Chuck its are great! I sure wish Liberty would retreive like that, it'd be a great way for her to exercise without having to exercise so much myself! I too love his shaved ears and tail. It turned out great!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love the pics of your family and Lincoln, everyone looks so happy! Lincoln is a very handsome parti. Nice video, he sure loves his chuck it ball. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Very cute photos !!!! :):):)

I LOVE his "ticking " : ))) !!!! He looks good with "German" ears LOL Not many dogs can "pull it off " : ))

You all had a grand time , it seems ! Just a beautiful family : )))!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts