Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the little guy we rescued from being put in the pound yesterday. We were told he's a 100% mini poodle, 10 months old.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parkour is so cute! Do you know why he was surrendered?
The girl said that he was her Grandmothers dog, and she just couldn't take care of him anymore. I think his energy level got to be too much for her to handle probably, as he has that puppy energizer bunny thing going on. We take him to the groomer today, hopefully, and will get some better pictures then when hes not so grungy.

Does he look full poodle, or is he a mix?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Does he look full poodle, or is he a mix?
I'm really not good at guessing, especially when they're not in a poodle clip! He certainly could be full poodle under all that hair. Hopefully one of our more knowledgeable members will give their thoughts!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is some shots from after the groomer today. Rest assured, never will I visit this woman again. She scraped inside his leg with the clippers and didn't even tell us.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I got a rescue in the other day. The people that rescued it swore it was a poodle. She is full bichon without a doubt.

·
Registered
213 Posts
He looks like a poodle to me. He would look even more poodle if his tail had been docked and his cut was a better...more poodle cut.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Who knows, he could even be a poodle/bichon mix! Oh well, he's loved and adorable!

I love his frizzy tail... Tate can't even grow a wispy pom on the end of his tail!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hmmmm, hard to tell for sure without his face 100% clipped off, but he looks rather long and lean for a bichon. Could be a cross of poodle bichon, could be all poodle...but, whatever that cutie pie is, he is darn lucky to have found a person to give him a loving home instead of being stuck in a dog run with lots of other dogs yelping all around him! He certainly looks happy to be at your home. Congrats! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts