Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I groomed her today, I've posted her groom pics in the grooming section, but we got some candid photos too (of course)

STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

*grin*

*bblllllrrrrrrrrt*

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ahahahahaaaaaa, Oh my - I love all of the photos (as always ; ) LOL , but one with a tongue is just fantastic LMAO !!!!! I wish I can have it as a "smiley" ha ha haaaa - would be sooooo handy :rofl:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Ah hahahahaha, I love that last photo. Tounges sticking out are my favorite pictures ever.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
It makes me so happy, happy, happy to see pixs of your Paris!! Honestly, that dog is a such a goddess!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao, goddess?? LOL!!!!! She might look it, but she's a loon. A happy loon, but a total loon none-the-less!!! I'll try get Jak to record our failures at agility this weekend (we don't train agility at all, I just go out cos it's fun!) to show you.... hehe

·
Registered
548 Posts
Paris is so full of LIFE that one cannot see her photos without smiling.

Keep those happy shots coming ! We all love them so :).

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
FD, I have a firm policy: I only love lunatics; lunatic poodles, lunatic people, lunatic fashion. I would be so bored if my Chagall didn't go zoomies on me now and again, or take it in his head to occasionally startle and bark at something he thinks he sees or hears, or do back flips at the TV when certain things air--sometimes a full-screen close-up of someone's face just send him over the moon with glee. So, loony is all good with me! I think your Paris is a finely-tuned, majestic girl who can do no wrong!! I am just wild about her looks, her story and your training of her!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts