Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so these are all old tricks really (the 'bow' in this one is crap, she is being a bit of a dork! lol) and I forgot to add in her spin & twirl, but it's still a sample of a poodle having fun showing off anyway!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R66GrC26wk8

and just while I'm here, someone was asking about everyones perfectly groomed and fluffed/non curly poodles, so I took these:

ok, she's groomed, but she's not entirely clean and fluffy either! Note the weeds in her leg too. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OH MY _ HOW smart and CUTEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! She is adorable !!!!:):):)

And the last photo !!!!!! PRICELESS !!!!!! I just can not stop looking at that sweet paw with a tiny weed :love: !!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohh how sweet! I love the poodle flair on the down, it always makes me giggle when Desmond does it. :)
Gosh Paris is so pretty, even with a weed in her leg!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Ah Paris is so cute! I nicknamed our PWD Ziggy "Miss Enthusiasm 2009" because she's always SO.EXCITED.TO.DO.STUFF!!! But I think I'm going to have to crown Paris "Miss Enthusiasm 2010"! :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I love paris thanks for the video , She reminds me of enzo when I am giving him commands super excited and happy to do what you ask.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a great video! It certainly gives us a lot to aspire to in Zulee's training. She knows the commands. Now it's time to switch them up and get a good timely response like you do with Paris. I just love her hair cut. It really fits her well. (even when she is a little less than fluffy)

I really like the second photo. It's as if she is offering you a flower only the flower part fell off by the time she got it to you.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like the second photo. It's as if she is offering you a flower only the flower part fell off by the time she got it to you.
lmao!!! what a cute thought!!!!

Since posting this vid I keep thinking of the tricks I forgot to put in, so one day I'll make a list of her tricks, and try to get them all into one video (or edit them into one anyway!) to post... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts