Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have said it before, but it's been simply AGES since she had a full groom, right from a bath/dry to clip/scissor. I worked out it's possibly not been since last March that she had everything done on the one day... lol!

bath...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

dry...

trim!

And alongside us was BMM, giving her young girl her first ever 'shave down' because she isn't coping with the heat very well, she's also been having ear infections and so she decided that the shaved down german ears would be the way to go!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
They are both sooo cute!

Keira is just too cute, and Paris just looks amazing!

Loving Keira's german ears!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Paris at home:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"plaaayy kitty, PLAY!!"

lmao, I nearly got both Jasmine and Paris stacked together:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My goodness Flying !!!!!! You are becoming SUPER expert in that "German" clip :first: !!!!! Both dogs just look amazing and what a treat to see black and white spoo together :love:

LOVE the photos , as always : )))) !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BMM clipped Keira down herself; she's a groomer too! I did do the head & ears though cos she wasn't sure about WHERE on the ear to shave (to avoid that 'pin head' look! lol), and of course I didn't have the same emotional attachment to her fluffy ears that BMM did either, so was happy to buzz 'em off! lol! And my scissors weren't working for BMM cos she's left handed, so I scissored the topknot & neck in too, but BMM did all the body/legs/FFT

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
They both look AWESOME!! You know how I LOVE shaved ears!! :biggrin: I am amazed at Paris' coat - absolutely beautiful!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Wow, they look fantastic! I really like the photo of Paris stacking herself with the cat. You're great at capturing the moment. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohhh Paris is SO beautiful. :) She looks great all cleaned up and trimmed, I really love how you did her rear end and legs especially, they look so neat!

The black poodle looks fabulous as well!! She looks great with the shaved ears and is a total cutie. :D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
They both look great but I ecspecially love Paris's fresh goom. The angles on her legs look fabulous. She's such a pretty girl!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts