Cute lil' Buggers and purdy momma! :D

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OMG they grown so much !

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow, they have gotten BIG!! It is sooo cool to watch them play on the web. LOL.... you have one female that just insists on playing with someone.... PLEASE PLAY WITH ME!!.. she was playing with one pup but that one went and laid down to sleep so she went to all the other pups in turn and tried to get them to play, it is sooo funny to watch her. It looks like she is thinking, "man, no one wants to play with me, the lazy guys!" :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just looked at them - all sleeping and content in spite of being weaned. Sooo cute!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
You're right Pamela, they are just beautiful and are getting so big. After reading your post, I had to go take a look for myself. Yes, now they do look like poodles.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, had to look at them again..lol. Wow, they sure are getting so big and BEAUTIFUL!! No more mom with them (at least she doesn't appear to be)... they are all growing up, so sweet!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Pamela are you going to get one of the pups ?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
te pups are all spoken for. She is taking deposits on the next litter though!
O I am not interested I was just asking since Pamela keeps updating us on the pups lol

I thought she might come on here and just surprise us or something with a new puppy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts