Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Whites are soooooo beautiful. I wish I could get one and a red.. but we live by a lake and for a white to stay white I would have to bathe him every day. Swimming.. running around in sand, waves from boats making + ground = mud..

If I had a white I would probably name him Sterling.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Dogsinstyle, Looks like your Hubby is having a lot of fun tormenting poor Paper. I bet Paper is loving every minute of it, just like all poos seem to love any and all attention they get. This reminds me of some of the things we do with our fur babies, but it is usually me doing these things and my Hubby telling me to stop tormenting the poor dogs.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I know exactly what you are saying about white or light colored dogs not looking clean very long. Two days after all dogs were bathed we went up to the Sierra Mountains last week, just a day trip, Hubby did a little deer bow hunting and a lot of us playing with our dogs. We have 1 white, 2 creams and 1 black. It was hard to tell how dirty our black had gotten, but was sooooooo obvious with the others. Got home to late that evening to bathe them, but first thing next day, they got another bath.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wow that dirty.. I had no Idea. I bet you have loads of fun shopping for buckets of shampoo huh?

Hey does lots of iron in water stain their coat like it does sinks?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a beautiful white...really white! I love the pic with the glasses. I dressed my Billy up in one of my shirts a few nights ago. He didn't know what to make of that. But, you're right, they love the attention.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Look the cool glasses look!! Made me laugh so hard. My husband like to torment to poos too, they know Daddy is just having fun!

·
Registered
861 Posts
He's handsome!! The glasses are funny. I watch TMZ, too, and was tempted to try it but I'm afraid she'd eat them!

That's why my hubby said "any color but white." And sure enough, a brown dog doesn't look dirty but when you wash her it's pretty horrifying what comes off. LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts