Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Pann, my new standard puppy. His registered name is Nobility's Panerai Luminor. We call him Pann for short, after the Greek god of mischief. The name fits him to a "T". He is very mischievous! He is 9 weeks old and my son is holding him just before his bath and his first clip.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Oh wow, he is adorable!

Your son is a cutie too.
Congrats on your new baby!!!

Love it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhh, what a cutie! Doesn't look like he was thrilled with his bath..lol. Congrats on your new buddy! Curious, what is his mom's name?

BTW... I absolutely LOVE his name!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhh, what a cutie! Doesn't look like he was thrilled with his bath..lol. Congrats on your new buddy! Curious, what is his mom's name?

BTW... I absolutely LOVE his name!!!!
His dams name is Nobility's Faith Hill (Katie)
Sire is Samarcanda Cabryn The Italian Job (Sergio). He is the brother of Vaus from another litter. Thanks for all the compliments. My husband and son named him.

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOve the name! I can't believe how BIG he is!!! here is a photo of our Sophie also brown at 9 weeks with my daughter- you can see how tiny she is..Congrats!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Pan is so cute !!!!! congrats on your new baby

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
This is Pann, my new standard puppy. His registered name is Nobility's Panerai Luminor. We call him Pann for short, after the Greek god of mischief. The name fits him to a "T". He is very mischievous! He is 9 weeks old and my son is holding him just before his bath and his first clip.
Handsome boys you have! Glad to see the "human boy" can still pick him up!! I know that will be over soon for me. They grow so fast

·
Registered
135 Posts
What a cute pair of boys you have! I love browns, I think that I might get a brown for my next spoo. I can't wait to see more pictures of Pann as he grows!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts