Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to visit Panda today, he is 6 weeks old on Tuesday and he is soooo cute. Unfortunately the puppies were sleepy when we went to visit so they spent a lot of the time asleep but he was the first to come and say hello.

Some of these pictures are a few days old and some from today.

He has the straightest coat of the puppies at the moment but the breeder said this means he will have the curliest coat??

He is also the biggest being 1.75kg already, the smallest is just under 1kg.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
His nose is really filling in! So cute. The curly thing......IDK about that.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
very very cute!! not sure about the curly thing either... sounds a little fishy to me, but I'm not a breeder :fish: I bet you just can't wait to take that little furball home!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was so adorable, I can't wait for the time to pass so we can bring him home ^_^

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His whiskers are sooo long hehe.

I didnt realise how small and fragile they are at this age, was lovely to hold him though :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah it has almost filled in completely now, just 2 small areas left to go :)

He has really long whiskers, longer than any of the other puppies, is that normal?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't mind what his coat turn out like if it is like his mums or dads or in between them both I will be happy :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
He is a precious little man. I could gobble his little face right up. You are gonna make his so cute when you get him home whether he's a total fuzz or a bunch of curly ringlets. He's one of those that will be cute like Aiden, no matter what you do to them.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone :) I will post more pictures of him when we get him, not long now 2 weeks and 2 days! His nose was entirely pink at birth apart from 2 dint faded spots but it is filling in fast now. Should be fully black soon at this rate :)

he was such a cutie and although he was nippling he was very gentle (. Maybe cos he is only 5 and a half weeks old though ) he he. Eeeeee so excited!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts