Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panda is coming along brilliantly, he is house trained now (now need to work on getting him house trained in buildings other than our home) and he is getting more and more confident.

This is him last week

And this was him yesterday playing with his older brother Todd

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

And him relaxing today

He had a blast running around with Todd even though a big scary Dalmatian worried him when it came bounding over at full speed bless him

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
except panda has wang feet so it kinda just accentuates it lol Oh well we love him wang feet and all :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Todd is 14 months, they both have the same parents, Panda is just very big, will probably take after his dad or even be a bit bigger (both his parents are minis but mum is smaller end and dad is larger end)

I just call them wang feet as they are not right. Panda has some foot deformity, all his pads are funny shapes and swollen shaped and on one of his feet the tendons didnt form properly so his foot is VERY flat and his nails point upwards, I can put a picture up if you would like to see? The vet said there is nothing we can do about it but I would be interested if there was some physio or something that might help.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no, I drove down to meet his brother and his owner, they live down south of me. They both enjoyed it very much :) The owner of his brother is a member on here too :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I thought I recognized Todd from newpoodlemum. They both have very similar markings, especially when Todd was that age. If I remember right, Todd just had his 1st birthday a couple months ago. How fun you get to let them play together. They are having a ball!

Panda is absolutely gorgeous. He is such a sweet fluff ball.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, they really did have fun. It was great to see them together too and to meet Todds owner :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is a funny little boy :) He needs to learn some doggy etiquette though as he goes straight in with a paw to the face with every dog he meets trying to get them to play with him lol an he does not stop even if they tell him off 0_o

1 - 20 of 27 Posts