Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bond lives in Russia , he was out of the last litter Cooper X Pearl..
Due to Covid restrictions, lock downs ...
Two times being shown he has received CAB or Best each time .. Well on his way to Jr Champion of Russia
He is something for the Nana to be proud of
107820475_684414742142220_4799133395684422636_n.jpg 109583891_684566185460409_8068048956495899316_n.jpg
109583891_684566185460409_8068048956495899316_n.jpg

Proud to be his Breeder , since I do not ship they came to get him .. That was so exciting ..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
His Sire is Sheroc Sir Knight Cooper ..
Cooper is an Art Son , he is still dark red At nine ..
His Dam Is Palmares Pearl of the Ozarks, also a homebred girl . She is also color holding at 4 ..
So I am hopeful this boy will bring to their program the dark red that they all seek in Europe

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Liz ... They are so in love with him .. He is quite the discussion of the breeders in Europe ..

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much !!! Proud to be his breeder.. I kept his brother here in America, and this was repeated , fingers crossed we get some American Ch out of this repeat..

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a supermodel! Lovely color. Welcome to PF🐩
Thanks so much for the praise of this beautiful boy and the warm welcome, that is so sweet.. I however have been a member since 2009 , just dont post often ..

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
I only know you from reading thru old threads, a very interesting and helpful pastime. I'm very glad to see you posting, and especially with such a stunner of a boy! You are carrying on the name very well!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Rose n Poos. That is a very nice thing to read.. I have been working hard to hear that.. I know Janet would be proud of me.. She wanted the name to live on through me and my dogs..I lost Art last year but he live on through his children..
While my program is my own it is done with thought to Janet at all times

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only know you from reading thru old threads, a very interesting and helpful pastime. I'm very glad to see you posting, and especially with such a stunner of a boy! You are carrying on the name very well!
This boy Bond is Actually Art's grandson ..

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your dog is very stunning! The more reds and apricots I see, the more I want one for myself.
Thank you so much!!! I actually have sold this boy he resides in Russia .. However I do still have his brother.. I cannot blame you for wanting this amazing color .. The temperaments are to die for

·
Registered
135 Posts
I’m building up a little list of different breeders with certain colors I like for future reference when I decide to finally get a poodle of my own. I haven’t found too many reputable red and apricot breeders on the east coast!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’m building up a little list of different breeders with certain colors I like for future reference when I decide to finally get a poodle of my own. I haven’t found too many reputable red and apricot breeders on the east coast!
My families come from all over the US .. Some fly others drive .. It is always an adventure and an experience ..

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This boy Bond is Actually Art's grandson ..
I'm sorry to hear that Art has left you. He was a living miracle and it's such a joy to see his offspring carrying on along with you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts