Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to our only outdoor agility trial of the year this past weekend with the girls since almost all of the local clubs we show at have moved their trials indoors now. Thank goodness no rain since it poured the day before the trial, but temps were in the upper 30's/lower 40's each day and Sat. was windy beyond belief. However, girls loved the "cool" temps LOL, and were very up and frisky. Aven way too much so ?, we had to excuse ourselves for naughty behavior on several runs. Fallon, who will be 11 in a couple months had a great time for herself. We were lucky to have Barry Rosen (professional agility photographer) there and I bought a number of his great pics since I have none of Aven outdoors and haven't had any of Fallon in a number of years.

All Photo Credits: Barry Rosen (Please note I requested permission from Barry to post the proofs before doing so since all are copyrighted)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Fabulous action shots - gorgeous spoos looking like they are having the time of their life in the ring.

Reactions: Eclipse

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Wonderful photos! What luck to have such a good photographer at the one outdoor trial of the year. Your two poodles look stunning in flight.

Reactions: Eclipse
1 - 6 of 6 Posts