Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our adopted toy Poodle, Newt

She was quite matted when found, apparently, so was shaved down before we got her. Her coat is growing back pretty quickly, though:)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Seriously, thanks for giving the poor dear a home. She certainly has diva potential - very cute face.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
so cute- don't think i've ever seen a black toy around here outside of the show ring... seriously.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks:) When she was found she was quite matted, so she'd already been shaved down prior to my adopting her:) Her ears and tail were completely naked and she had some sort of skin condition (she was running in the desert, so who knows what she got into), so we weren't sure if she'd regrow hair there. But, her skin is perfect now and her hair on her ears and tail are growing back nicely, so just waiting on them to catch up to the rest of her coat:) (we did her face/neck in the meantime)

We adore her quite a lot and she has fit right in. Our Chow just adores her as well :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congratulations. You did a wonderful thing for this little girl and I'm certain she will return the favor :) Love love love her name!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohh hey! I'm glad you came over here from dogforums! You'll love it, and there's plenty of grooming tips for ya on here too. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts