Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
That pic of Rosie and Charlie cracked me up. I'm getting definite "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" vibes from them.

Congratulations on your beautiful new additions. Can't wait to see photos of them as they grow up!
Absolutely spot on! I would add from Rosie and Charlie "Human, are you INSANE!" We are retirees and our single Spoo pup ran us ragged the first year! However, they are beautiful and you will enjoy them so much

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely spot on! I would add from Rosie and Charlie "Human, are you INSANE!" We are retirees and our single Spoo pup ran us ragged the first year! However, they are beautiful and you will enjoy them so much

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
We must be insane! They’re proving to be quite the exercise program for all of us! LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,162 Posts
Wow! Congratulations on those puppies! You are going to be busy, as are your senior dogs:) Keep us updated on the sisters’ progress.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far, the new kids are doing great at night, sleeping through from 11 until 7. We’ve only had one pee accident in the pen, though numerous accidents on the hardwood. They get out every hour and a half or so or when they need it. We had one pooping incident because I didn’t keep them outside long enough, but that only happened once in a week. We have an acre and a half, so 3 to 5 times a day, we make multiple circuits around the yard. It isn’t fenced, so they’ve been on leashes since we discovered how fast they are. Yesterday we tried tennis ball fetch with them both on long leashes. About 30 minutes of that and we were all tired out. This morning we worked on sitting and next we’re going out for another long walk/play in the yard. They’re going to get these two old ladies into shape yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts