Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After asking so many questions and getting so much advice here, I'm so happy to announce that we have adopted a beautiful two year old black standard poodle!! We got her after contacting some local breeders, asking them to keep us in mind if they heard of any of their pups needing a new home. One of them contacted me a couple of weeks ago to ask if I was interested in one of their dogs, who's owners were looking for a new home. So we met her on Sunday and she was gorgeous and fit in so well with our little family! A few issues, but nothing major, but I'll be bombarding the various sections of the board with questions on grooming, health and obedience!

She came to us as Chanel, but we decided the name did not work for us, so, without further ado..... Here's Tessa:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Tessa! A lovely name. And, look at those loooong legs. She looks like a sweetie and congratulations on adopting a spoo.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I love new beginnings and happy endings, you've given Tessa both. All the best to you and your pretty new gal!!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
She's beautiful and I love her new name. And good for you for adopting an older dog and giving her a loving home. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts