Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Please join me in welcoming/congratulating Spoospirit on becoming one of our new moderators!!!

We have a new deputy-sheriff in town so behave. :)

Yung

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to becoming our new sheriff in town Spoospirit. Thank you for taking on this very important responsibility.

·
Administrator
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to becoming our new sheriff in town Spoospirit. Thank you for taking on this very important responsibility.
Wait a minute.... who said anything about her being the new sheriff in town? :)

I said DEPUTY-SHERIFF. I'm the sheriff. I'm still here. :) Muwahahaha...

Ok, no more candy for Yung. Too much sugar.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Thank you everyone for the welcome. I will do my best to serve the forum well.

Now, don't go making the sheriff and deputy-sheriff have to go get a posse out after you!! LOL

Yung, just how much sugar have you had. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Thank you everyone for the welcome. I will do my best to serve the forum well.

Now, don't go making the sheriff and deputy-sheriff have to go get a posse out after you!! LOL

Yung, just how much sugar have you had. :rofl:
Love the new pics of you !

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Love the new pics of you !

Thank you Bigredpoodle! It is going to be a cherished portrait for a long time. Our mom is failing now and we don't think she will be around next year. This was one of the last photos we took of her before she slipped down another level. She is my hero and I love her so.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

Thank you Bigredpoodle! It is going to be a cherished portrait for a long time. Our mom is failing now and we don't think she will be around next year. This was one of the last photos we took of her before she slipped down another level. She is my hero and I love her so.
AWWW I miss my Mom so much it hurts,,,, Cherish every moment :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Thank you for your kind words. We are sad but ok with the end coming. Mom has lived a good life and Dianne and I have spent a great deal of time with her in the past two years bringing her as much pleasure as we could and enjoying her company and her humor.

She
has told us that she is ready to go home. Mom has a beautiful spirit and we are sure that heaven will open it's arms wide when her time comes. We will take great comfort in knowing that.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yes, our Mom was/is a WONDERFUL LADY.. always was a lady (Hmmm, don't know where Deb and I went wrong...:)) and it brings tears to my eyes as I write this knowing it won't be long now. But, she deserves this rest, this release from that awful disease of Alzheimer's. It has robbed her of the person she was, but Deb and I have enjoyed every moment possible with her over the past 2 years and will always cherish the good memories we have had, even as she was declining. Our motto is "never let a moment pass by that you get a chance to enjoy your loved ones and never let a moment go by when you can laugh with someone"

To ALL the Mom's out there of you forum members (those here and gone) I send a tender note of thanks and love. Mom's are the glue of life and can never be replaced.

Ohhh, and Deb, Congrats. Now, remember, I AM your sister... so I get special treatment, right?! (jk) :rofl:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
:music: la, la, la, la, la... I'm not lisTENing. Hmmmm, I think I am just going to have to go hug my best friend :dog:, I'm feeling unloved. :eviltongue:

LOL...LOL...LOL

Well, Mom did give us one good thing (even if we are 'tomboys') a sense of humor that doesn't quit!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts