Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a walk yesterday so the pups that would be leaving would not show up to there new owners hyper of energy :)

We took all 9 dogs with us thank god I was not alone this time.

two more will leave this weekend and the rest will properly go next week.

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Gorgeous...I bet your house will feel empty for a while, but you must feel so satisfied to have such a beautiful litter.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
awwwww you are gonna miss them - so cute - the momma will miss them too. Beautiful country you live in!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
You will feel lost for a bit, then you will take a deep breath and be happy life has returned to normal. Then you will get puppy fever and be anxiously awaiting your next litter!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Winnow! IA that Iceland seems like such a beautiful place - but I was worried/thinking about you when I heard about the volcano - everything OK where you live?? I see that flying ash did not diminish the beautiful blue sky at all!!! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The pups looked like they had so much fun and had plenty of friends to show them the way. I have a hard enough time gathering one pup. I just can't imagine getting a whole litter. I'm sure you have sweet little enticements to get them reined in.

It will be a lot different without them. I hope the new owners keep you updated as they grow.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plumcrazy the volcano is so small that there is not even a lot of ash.
There is one promblem with this volcano and that is that it is so close that lot of people are going to see it but do not realize that it is still winter and this is on top of a glacier.

Two people have died now just by going to look at it, they got lost, there car broke down, they started walking for help and froze to death.

I have only gone to see it from far since I am totally against messing with mother nature and her power.

BFF it was not that hard they now a few basic commands like "in" and stuff like that they are poodles and poodles follow there people :)

But it was hard taking all 7 of them alone hehe.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great pics! Hope all the babies are happy in their new homes. It is such a bittersweet thing to let them go. Looks like they had a wonderful time on the outing!

Interesting info on the volcano, and about what it is like over there. Like to hear about other places! Sorry for that couple of people though, that's too bad!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes we are fine here :)

There are no people who are in danger just farm animal that could be in harms way.

I live about 62 miles from the volcano but I have not even seen it yet due to clouds and lots of rain.
We just have to be on the look out for ash fall.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
They sure are beautiful & the landscape is amazing,I know what your going thru my last baby is going home this weekend too the nest feels empty already.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm happy to hear that all is well with you. Too bad about the couple that got lost. Disasters always seem to attract people who are unprepared for situations they may find themselves in.

There must be a lot of happy new owners out there. I'm sure you will adjust and be happy again when you have less work and chaos going on around you.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
If I had come across you and your poodles, I think I might've died and gone to heaven! Note to self, go to Iceland and roam around remote areas looking for Winnow and puppies!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I had come across you and your poodles, I think I might've died and gone to heaven!
yup the same for me. If I was out walking and would meet someone with 9 spoos not going to happen anytime soon in Iceland but I can wish.

I went to Sweden last September for 3 weeks and lived with Lotta at Huffish Kennel.
Then I went to heaven, see had two litters with 17 puppies :) and few more adults. we went to two shows while I was there and Diego, Vaka's dad got BIS2 and BIS3.
That was a dream come true :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
yup the same for me. If I was out walking and would meet someone with 9 spoos not going to happen anytime soon in Iceland but I can wish.

I went to Sweden last September for 3 weeks and lived with Lotta at Huffish Kennel.
Then I went to heaven, see had two litters with 17 puppies :) and few more adults. we went to two shows while I was there and Diego, Vaka's dad got BIS2 and BIS3.
That was a dream come true :)
You're up already? Did your friends dog have her puppies?

I know what you both mean, because Poodle heaven for me was right next door at my Mom's house. A sea of Spoos at the door to greet you, and always something Spoo related going on. The other people in our family thought my Mom and I were both CRAZY, but we didn't care, and it was an enormous bond for us, our love of this breed!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're up already? Did your friends dog have her puppies?

I know what you both mean, because Poodle heaven for me was right next door at my Mom's house. A sea of Spoos at the door to greet you, and always something Spoo related going on. The other people in our family thought my Mom and I were both CRAZY, but we didn't care, and it was an enormous bond for us, our love of this breed!
No puppies yet. She is still waiting, the mom of the bitch who is about to have pups was also very slow whelper so we will wait :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
so glad to hear you are ok - I thought of you immediately when I heard about the volcano and the ash. My thoughts are with you and your countrymen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts