Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atticus is getting neutered tomarrow so my bf Mike and I went on a long 2 mile walk and hung out at the park for 3 hours today. There is a 2 mile long track near my neighborhood with a couple ponds and a pier that we like to go visit. Atticus likes to watch the ducks swimming around, its so relaxing there.

Leaving my neighborhood under these pretty trees

at the pier watching the duckies

relaxing in the grass with Mike and I, he didnt realise I was taking a picture haha

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

and just cause theres room for one more pic, one of Mike and I from today :). dont mind my weird face im makingg, it was sunny and windy.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Luck little Atticus! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Thanks!

I'm really nervous/scared for him. Since his other teste hasnt dropped yet he'll be under anesthesia for a while longer while they try to locate it and theyll have to make another incision...I'm missing school tomarrow to stay at the vets with him. I hope everything goes well.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Any updates? Does Atticus get to wear super cool undies like Buzz Lightyear pants?

Keeping you both in our prayers for a quick and easy recovery!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey how did it go today? I hope Atticus is alright and that it was a smooth procedure. Was he too young to be neutered is that why his testes didnt drop yet? Anyways i hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everything went well! He's home with me right now. He had to have one big incesion and another smaller one. Also had a ton of teeth pulled...he's wearing super cute baby onesies so he cant lick himself, lol.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww...glad he is home and has this behind him. Give him an extra cuddle from BFF and Zulee. :kiss:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
So glad to hear that he did well with his surgery and recovery! I'll bet he's really cute in that onsie! Nice pics of your neighborhood. It looks so peaceful. Atticus is just adorable in his big boy clip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts