Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I grieve with you. You are not alone. So many of us have been in your situation and know just how huge the loss is. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Know that people care and hope you heal soon.
Thanks for the photos. What a beautiful boy.

·
Premium Member
7,511 Posts
I'm so sad for you. This is such a hard and painful loss, They leave us too soon, but with a heartful of shared life and love. That always remains.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh, my heart hurts for you. I lost my heart dog Memorial Day a few days before his 15th birthday (and the start of what would have been year 16). Having such a long time with a dog is such a wonderful and unbelievably hard thing to handle when they've departed. I am sure your boy knew how much you loved him and how grateful you were to have him in your life. He was such a handsome fellow.

·
Premium Member
15,360 Posts
What soulful, intelligent eyes. I hope the many good memories you made together during his long life bring comfort at this sad time.

·
Premium Member
10,741 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. He had a long life for a standard, and I hope sometime in the future you will cast back on that with gratitude and not the grief you feel now. He was loved and there is ample evidence from the pictures. Heartfelt condolences. He looks so much like my boy, Buck; my heart hurt for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts