Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an office cat at our veterinary practice (that I manage) named P.J. (Paper Jam). He's a great cat, we rescued him about a year and 1/2 ago when he was bout a week old. His mother was hit by a car, so he's lived here his whole life. He is hilarious and sassy, and loves all the pets and clients that come in. He is the official greeter. Anyway, I digress. I switched Flip and Jack to Orijen recently, and am really pleased with the results. We were getting food at cost for P.J. through our supply company, but they discontinued the type he was eating. Yesterday I bought him a bag of Orijen and some Wellness Core cans.

What is in that stuff? Kitty crack? Seriously, he won't leave me alone!!
LOL I guess he likes it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Busted!

He was checking his catbook. Yeah, that's it. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually I recently read that most cat food, at least the dry stuff, has a substance sprayed over it designed to make the cat addicted to it. In the wild they wouldn't naturally eat the stuff in dry food and this is the way dry food companies get them to eat it.So yes, it is like kitty crack. :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's the fish flavored wellness core canned stuff that is like crack to him.

He likes the orijen kibble better than what he was eating before, but he still prefers the canned.
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts