Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! It’s been a while since I posted (chaos of school starting, new puppy, and husband’s new job). A kind soul messaged me to see how we were doing and thought I would take this opportunity to post and update!

We got Henry one month ago. My husband and son traveled to Austin to get him and from the very first second, he was AWESOME. Like truly this experience has been night and day from Ella. He is so funny and sweet and adorable. He and Ollie are related in some way (deep cousins maybe?) and it’s been so good. They play and chase like nobody’s business! Everything is basically the opposite of how things were with Ella.

Henry is super smart and picking up on the potty bells already. Having a super trained dog (Ollie) has helped so much. Our trainer is super impressed and basically says we only need to bring her in if we really want to (she’s come twice and things are great). Socialization is great. Everything is great. He’s truly the best.

I noticed the other day that Ella’s breeder is advertising more puppies for sale - on her Facebook Dbara’s Poodles. Black ones this time. Made me so upset to see it but hopefully all will work out for the new owners since they are still little puppies.

Including a few pictures including the one of us on our 20 year anniversary with our sweetest babies!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,706 Posts
Wonderful to see. Living in a multi-dog house is heaven when it's the right pair. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
That is a wonderful update. Happy puppy and happy anniversary.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
What a beautiful puppy! Where is he from again? All your pictures are just lovely. It's awesome that the two play so well together and that everything is working like it should. Happy anniversary! And congrats on your new fur baby.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a beautiful puppy! Where is he from again? All your pictures are just lovely. It's awesome that the two play so well together and that everything is working like it should. Happy anniversary! And congrats on your new fur baby.
He is from Custom Poodles. They live in Austin most of the time but also live in Montana some of the time. They also raise horses. He’s a Dream. I know I will only ever get my pups from Martha because she really helped me so much through the process in dealing with Ella.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
He’s absolutely stunning good to hear how well Henry is doing.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Great update! What a gorgeous pup!

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
Thanks for the update - Henry sounds just a charm.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
What a wonderful update! Henry is so very cute and sounds like such a good fit for your family. Great news :).

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
You hit the jackpot with Henry! He couldn't be prettier, sweeter, easier, or better suited to your family! I love his groom and clean face too :love:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Such a beautiful puppy! Congratulations and much happiness to you all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts