Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diana is our youngster, who just turned eight months old. She has never had a proper scissoring as I have tremors and will not touch a show groom other than to clip face, feet and tail and bathe and blow out coat. It does not look as though shows will resume this year, but I want this girly shown. She is lovely. So, now we get to maintain show hair waiting for the green light for shows to begin again. I had no photos of her looking pretty so we went with a puppy trim, but if by next groom things do not look promising for restarting, we will put her into a short continental. Diana is out of our "Motown" litter- Mama is our Pearl- CH. Arreau's The Colour of My Love and Daddy is Victor- CH. Targa's Stolen Dance.

First photo is her looking like a woolly mammoth, bathed and blown out, but waiting to be scissored. The last two are her as a wee baby

Attachments

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I could almost cry, I love her so much 💕. On my phone looking at these pics, and at the same time on the computer looking at Pearl's, especially that almost identical head angle snap with Pearl on the red blanket as a puppy, yes, almost seeing double. Maybe Diana does have a bit more body, but so true.

And there is something I honestly can't define in her, just I see her maternal grandpapa in Diana, too. Especially looking back at Lombardi's puppy photos.

Is she similar to her grandmum Journey, too? Because I, clearly not an expert, feel like I see that beautiful lady in there, too.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Also. I adore Diana's feet; they seem so strong and well formed. And anyone of us who've ever used the term puppy cut can feast our eyes on what it really means in Poodles. Between Diana, your past puppy pics, and Mysticrealm's pics we can see true puppy cuts 😍😍.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could almost cry, I love her so much 💕. On my phone looking at these pics, and at the same time on the computer looking at Pearl's, especially that almost identical head angle snap with Pearl on the red blanket as a puppy, yes, almost seeing double. Maybe Diana does have a bit more body, but so true.

And there is something I honestly can't define in her, just I see her maternal grandpapa in Diana, too. Especially looking back at Lombardi's puppy photos.

Is she similar to her grandmum Journey, too? Because I, clearly not an expert, feel like I see that beautiful lady in there, too.
Awwww....thank you!

Her substance might have something to do with her Granny, but yes, quite similar to Granddad Lombardi. And so much like her Mom. Journey loves her though and Pearl, just lately, has decided her little doppelganger is a whole lot of fun to roughhouse with.

Could you do me a favour and post the Pearl photo here? I'd love to compare!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also. I adore Diana's feet; they seem so strong and well formed. And anyone of us who've ever used the term puppy cut can feast our eyes on what it really means in Poodles. Between Diana, your past puppy pics, and Mysticrealm's pics we can see true puppy cuts 😍😍.
Thanks so much. They are beautiful and tight and well knuckled. That is so cool that you noticed! We have been blessed with correct, tight feet in our puppies.

I cannot tell you how delighted I am to see this little girl looking like a lady rather than a Muppet. :)

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Beautiful pup - hope it is off to the show ring soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts