Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was Kiara's first time at the beach, I was not even sure she would get in the water lol! She did but did not stay in unless I was in there lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohh now I really want to go to the beach!! :) Awesome pictures, it looks like the whole family had a ton of fun. Your pups are so cute!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Such great shots !!!
I envy you for having the beach.. We in Canada live in igloos.. :)
We have short summers and no beaches anywhere in sight. GRRR

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
MAJOR JEALOUSY HERE :alien (2): LOL !!!!!

Hawaii and a poodles - now two things I am crazy about in one "package", just too much "for my eyes" !!!! OMG - I will start packing this instant :plane: LOL

To what island did you move to : )))) ??? Lucky-ducky !!!!:hippie:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I too am envious of the beach. I live on a lake but it is no Hawaiian beach!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Flying to Hawaii especiall where I live is SOOOO expensive.. I was there once 28 years ago with my parents and that was the last time. I loved it. Especially the big Island of Hawaii. Great beaches and gorgeous stores. Very friendly people too. The hotel had brunch with all types of fancy drinks. We had a great time. I have to stop showing dogs to go again to Hawaii.. :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
oh I just love your pictures! they look so cute together and what a beautiful beach - and so seculded - how fortunate you are! I'm jealous too! lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! I welcome visitors ANYTIME! LOL! Ora :smow: sorry....that's all I can say LOL! I would visit the snow and cold, but really would not want to live there unless it was in another country lol! No, really if anyone wants to visit come on over, i am sure between the 3 of us here we could find room. There are 3 of us here on Oahu on this forum.

I totally forgot last night though, that the sand and salt need to be washed out after the beach LOL! I had my gallbladder removed last Mon and was not supposed to lift anything over 10 lbs and Kiara is 45 lol! Getting her into the tub without hurting myself was a feet!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I welcome visitors ANYTIME!
Oh well , well LMAO !!!! Than I am packing "for reals " :flybye:

It so nice of you to welcome us , goodness, you ARE in a true Aloha spirit : ))) , so you truly deserve to live in that paradise :beauty:

I went to Big Island regularly for many years *sigh... not any more due to this terrible economy :sad: that impacted my family BIG time : (((..

Oh well... "Somewhere over the rainboooowww...." ; )))

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Wishpoo! We plan on taking our kids to Hilo in March for our daughters 8th birthday, she wants to see the volcanoes! We will probably go to Kauai, for a small vacation at the end of the year this year, since it is only an 18 min flight lol. One good thing, the fares are pretty cheep from island to island like $60 a person so, it is worth it!

I know what you mean CM, I grew up in Omaha NE! LAND LOCKED! I had never seen the ocean till I moved to South Carolina in 03, now I am surrounded by it for the next 3-6 years lol! Gotta LOVE it!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
We had a snow Tsunami two years ago.. There was so much snow here in Montreal (Canada) we were barely able to dig ourselves out of it.. The city was paralyzed for a number of days. The dogs however loved it.. They didnt need us digging and shovelling a path for them.. They just hopped like bunny rabbits and made a tread in the snow and a ppath for themselves within hours..
To shovel snow is exercise it itself. I leave the pleasure to my husband.
I would rather wash sea salt and sand off of my feet any day over digging myself out of a snow hill.LOL
you should see how puppies love the snow.. They are sturdy enough and go out in 10 below zero (celcius) and shove their head into the snow and come up like Santa Clause with a white beard and icicles trickling down thier underjaw.. It is hillarious. Once winter is here will upload photos of dogs in about 4 feet of snow plowing their way...

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Passion 4Poo:
I believe there is a breeder in HI , MAKAPU kennel prefix is this breeder still active in poodles. I am a subscriber to Poodle Variety (awsome poo magazine) and note many a times they have poodle specialties in HI. there are always photos of poodles under Makapu prefix

1 - 20 of 39 Posts