Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Looks nice to me....nothing super duper spectacular but it fits within the standard nicely. Its a TRUE black which I like to see. Go have a good inspection and see what its like when you put your hands on it.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What are you considering her for? Is this to be a pet. If so, she is very nice. I would go check her out and see if you are a good fit.

But, as Johnny said, she does have a shorter neck and low tail set and the first thing I noticed when I looked at her was the lack of front; she comes straight down. If you are not considering her for conformation/breeding, these shouldn't be a problem for you.

I would ask about her pedigree and check to see if testing has been done for the common poodle diseases.

Do you know why they are selling her?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear in my post. These 2 dogs are the mother and father of the litter that a puppy is possibly available. I talked to her very briefly so I'll get more info when we visit. She sent me a picture of the puppy only 2 weeks old but even after all the reading, I'm still not sure what to look for. She did say that she did testing and the nice thing is she's so close to visit. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts