Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Have had poodles my entire life. My new guy is just over a year. His name is Popper. Mostly he is a character. We have done some clicker training which I think is the way to go. Have signed up for another round with different trainer. We took a cross county rode trip from California to Florida where we are staying for a few months. Have to admit he is acting a bit strange. Have had to find new vet, new doggie day care, new groomer (issues with 1st, second fabulous), new beach smells and so on. Glad this forum is here, so I can advance my poodle learning. After all they are sometimes smarter than we are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. I'd love to see a picture of Popper.
Unfortunately, I somehow made a mistake. Posted twice could not figure how to delete the other post which has a picture of Popper and somehow an old picture of my previous poodle Jayden. It will all work out. LOL

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Welcome to you and Popper. Cute name.

·
Super Moderator
3,332 Posts
...Posted twice could not figure how to delete the other post which has a picture of Popper and somehow an old picture of my previous poodle Jayden. It will all work out. LOL
Welcome to PF, Popper. I deleted your duplicate post and preserved your photos of Popper and Jayden. Whenever you post photos again,if you're using a desktop, use your mouse to left click on the photo then drag it into the comment.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Very nice headshot of Popper. (Thank you, Vita!) Congratulations on your new guy. Best wishes on finding a the right professionals.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and Popper!

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love the pictures of Popper -thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,147 Posts
Smarter than us and more sensitive, too! Popper's had a lot of changes recently, and at such a tricky age. I'm sure if you keep building his confidence and giving some structure to his days, he'll soon be acting like he's lived in Florida his whole life. :)

A warm welcome to you both!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts