Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pictures of onyx. he is gone but still in our hearts. since we are new to the forum and looking for your help in finding a new friend --we thought you would enjoy a few pictures of our onyx.:peace:

·
Registered
191 Posts
lol, ok. I get confused with all of the posts on here. When did you lose Onyx? I can't imagine having to go through that and my heart goes out to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had onyx from 1994 till march 09. we have one daughter who grew up with her brother, onyx. our daughte now lives in baltimore, and our house is now very quiet. so we are starting to look for a new family member.
aaron and marsha

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am so sorry! That has to be devastating! I hope you find the perfect poodle to join your family. What size are you hoping for? Any color preferences? I don't really have the tools to help you search (knowledge), just curious... Although, there is a black female toy poodle available at the breeder that we are getting our newest pack member from this Friday...

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was thinking, and I hope that I didn't make you sad by asking all the questions about Onyx. That was not my intention. I didn't realize that you lost him so recently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts