Poodle Forum banner

Only puppy in the litter?

6523 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  pagan-poodle
Well the little pup that im thinking of having is the only pup that was born,is this a good thing??will it make the puppy more loving??

Its the first litter so hence only one any advice on this??:)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you well daisys breeder is very nice her teenage girls always play with the pups and Daisys mum is there too as well as the pups mum so there is another dog there.Do you think its wise for me to have this pup,im a bit nervous after what has recently happended to me

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so you don't want a standard anymore though this pup is a mix correct?
Can't remember now but thought that is what it was.
I was thinking of doing that as I so want a parti boy and almost settled for a parti doodle but thought nope I will wait and get what I want as it will be my last for sometime as M and C are both only 1 as well
I like standards dont get me wrong but after that bad experience iv decided against so this one is a minature poodle crossed with a toy poodle,the mum is a minature toy poodle cross too,she was mated with a minature so the pup will be more minature size than toy,the mum looks like a small minature :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.