Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello-

I was wondering if anyone has remedies for dealing with drool on poodles coats.

I am looking into ordering a few onesies to help block the slobber from other dogs- but does anyone recommend a lightweight breathable onesie that wont overheat a poodle in the summer?

Any other tips for drool on fur and how to prevent it?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,360 Posts
I'm not sure I'd want my dog wearing anything at the dog park. Could interfere with all those important doggy body-language conversations that are mostly lost on us humans. Could also get tangled, snagged, or grabbed.

Then again, I'm super wary of dog parks...or, more specifically, the dogs and humans you encounter there. We've been trying ours out occasionally with mixed (and sometimes scary) results.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure I'd want my dog wearing anything at the dog park. Could interfere with all those important doggy body-language conversations that are mostly lost on us humans. Could also get tangled, snagged, or grabbed.

Then again, I'm super wary of dog parks...or, more specifically, the dogs and humans you encounter there. We've been trying ours out occasionally with mixed (and sometimes scary) results.
Your response is not helpful, informative or anything other than your uneeded opinion.

·
Super Moderator
5,360 Posts
Is this how you respond to people that join a conversation in-person? Because ouch!

I was offering a perspective, which perhaps you hadn't considered? And also offered the caveat that I'm perhaps biased by my own bad experiences?

But okay. I will steer clear in the future. Best of luck finding a good solution for you and your poodle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts