Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So bella is settling in nicely- she's figured out climbing into jackson'smouth is NOT the thing to do when you wnt to play. Her and my aussie love ech other she's almost got my old guy talke into playing. She even had her first flyball practice monday

Road Tripping- we were driving 1 hour to drop off the aussie for a dog show this weekend that i cn't go to (running a horse show)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Is that a flyball tug I see??? Go poodles in flyball!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a pretty baby! It's great that she's fitting in to your pack so nicely.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes a flyball tug. Although i have very honest ideals of bella in flyball- yes she'll run- yes she's in training (did her first practice this week) and hopefully she'll be fairly fast for a poodle. We gotta get some standards out up here who aren't so BOINGY over the fences (they do agility as well- it shows)

She's going ot be an obedience pup first- but i'm hoping we can get her going well enough in flyball that next season my kids can race her (my aussie is WAY to much dog fo the kids to run ..... )

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ye ask ye shall recieve

reality is- she's so MELLOW- when she's playing usually i've got my aussie a huge blur in the pic playign with her- or shes asleep LOL

I need her to grow up a bit so i can start grooming her coat into something (which would require finding and unpacking all my grooming stuff- and getting electricity at the new house *L* )

·
Registered
681 Posts
We gotta get some standards out up here who aren't so BOINGY over the fences (they do agility as well- it shows)
Yes... the BOINGY poodles!! We have boingy poodles, and non boingy poodles in my area. So it CAN happen!!! So far Mia doesn't do the boing to bad! She's only 10 months, and we're still working on her box turn. Right now she still doesn't realize she has back feet...as much as I've tried to teach her they are there!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah the joys of the box turn. My aussie girl has a killer turn- is bloody fast- she should be low 4's and under 4 once she gets running solid. However she figures her job is done once she GETS the ball *Sigh* She's got the recalls- she's got the box turn down patt- just getting those bloody parts put together.... the fact it's rained non stop for 2 months is not helping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts